You Were Meant to Flourish

Guest Contributor: Ashley Miracle Ruiz
My Hephzibah- God's Delight 

If anyone hasn’t told you yet your life was and is meant flourish. Like a rose in bloom your life is meant to be captivatingly prosperous in every area. Why? Because simply God desires this for you and I. From the very beginning of time our loving and faithful Father purposed fruitfulness in each and every person on this earth that He has created. The Bible says “And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it completely. 
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:31‬ ‭AMPC‬‬ 

 
I love this passage because it is the heart of God towards us and all He has made. It teaches me the truth over the lie and the truth over how I feel when life is coming down all around me. When peace is shaken within my soul. This passage is God’s beautiful declaration over our lives. It teaches us that our lives are meant to be absolutely beautiful, lush full, productive, thriving, alive and vital. It reminds me I have the favor of God and when I believe that I walk a little differently. My attitude changes. My attitude for people changes. My eyes are looking above and not around. I feel God’s love and joy no matter what mistakes I have made and I will make and that’s why I want to dissect this verse a bit and go a little deeper in how I feel God wants to tell us. 

  1. He’s The God Who Sees You. Wherever you are in life no matter how you feel about yourself or your present circumstance God sees you! In Genesis 16 Sarah’s servant Hagar was in a bit in a situation. She was a surrogate mother for Abraham and Sarah because they were waiting on God to fulfill His promise for a son however Sarah got impatient and offered Hagar to Abraham to build a family through her. But when Sarah found out that Hagar was pregnant she became a little “ salty”.Sarah mistreated her and now Hagar has runaway. She’s in the desert and her hormones are off the charts. It was then that The Lord found her. “But the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness on the road to Shur. And He said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, where did you come from, and where are you intending to go? And she said, I am running away from my mistress Sarai. The Angel of the Lord said to her, Go back to your mistress and [humbly] submit to her control. Also the Angel of the Lord said to her, I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be numbered for multitude. And the Angel of the Lord continued, See now, you are with child and shall bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael [God hears], because the Lord has heard and paid attention to your affliction. And he [Ishmael] will be as a wild ass among men; his hand will be against every man and every man's hand against him, and he will live to the east and on the borders of all his kinsmen. So she called the name of the Lord Who spoke to her, You are a God of seeing, for she said, Have I [not] even here [in the wilderness] looked upon Him Who sees me [and lived]? Or have I here also seen [the future purposes or designs of] Him Who sees me? Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi [A well to the Living One Who sees me]; it is between Kadesh and Bered.”Genesis‬ ‭16:7-14 AMPC

I love it that it says “even here” in the wilderness catch that! Whatever trials we face in this life we have this promise and a character of God that He is the God who sees us. Who is with us and for us. 

  1. We have a Creator
“ Let’s make Human beings in our own image. In the image of God He created them male and female He created them “ Genesis 1:27 NIV. We are not just made up beings with no purpose nor calling nor destiny. We are made in His being in His likeness. God’s life is in us to those who believe in Him. All that God is is life. So therefore we His sons and daughters are not dead walking zombies but are alive in Christ. His most beloved creation. You are not a mistake. You are fully purposed, purchased in the care of God. 

  1. God doesn’t make mistakes
The above passage says “ and all that He made was good”. There was a time in my life that I would think I’m no way good! I would speak down about myself, I would give in into my inadequacies, I would not Iike myself. Praise The Lord now I love myself but I had to go on a journey and get rid of all the lies I bought from the devil and sought Jesus and letting Him tell me who I am in Him. And maybe you’re there right now I urge you to go to Jesus and let Him tell you who you are in Him in His Beautiful Word. Everything will melt away because once God says you’re good ... you’re really good! 

  1. We have The Father’s approval

For me this probably the most important thing to get and to believe. The approval of The Father is yours to keep, to treasure. to know, to guard and to pursue. If you don’t get anything else from this get this! Your Heavenly Daddy loves you. So much that He gave Jesus for you( John 3:16) No matter if you had a good earthly father or a bad one. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done or will do. At the end of the day He approves of you. You are His joy and nothing can stop that. 

Go on a journey with Jesus and let Him show you His glorious plans, His promises in His word that He faithfully keeps that your life is meant to flourish. Jesus says “ I came to give life and more abundantly” John 10:10
This is His heart for you and I. As we believe in Him and His word we will flourish. 

Flourish baby flourish!


Comments