2018...Surround Yourself with Inspiring People and Things!



First off, HAPPY 2018 sparklers!!! I hope 2017 was great for you and that 2018 brings you even more joy and success. With it being the start of a new year we tend to find ourselves analyzing ourselves and where we align with our ambitions and dreams. I wanted to take a different approach to this traditional state of contemplation by reflecting on what inspires me. I feel like if we remind ourselves of what inspires us then we can try our best to engage or surround ourselves in those things, which by doing so we can progress into the people we want to be. Here is my list of things that inspire me: 

1) My church; my church inspires me to choose the high road and that no mistake is ever permanent. By making the choice to live out the standards of my church on a daily basis I am continually inspired by the spirit to make the right choices and be guided to where I need to be.


2) First Ladies; one of my nerdiest quirks is my obsession with the first ladies of the United States. I just love learning about how wonderful these woman were/are and I try to surround myself by reminders of these woman that I want to be like. 


3) Fashion/Accessories; this might be a silly one but style inspires me! There is something about putting together outfits that just makes me happy and feel like I can conquer the world! It is why I like to incorporate my closet and accessories into my room décor. By seeing what makes me happy around me I am often inspired. 

 

4) Flowers; they remind me of how something so natural and untampered can be so beautiful. When I look at flowers I am reminded of how I, and every one of us, is like a flower. 
 

5) My mother; she is the most magnificent woman I know, and her guidance and everyday example inspire me to become the woman, future mother, and future wife that I want to be.


Take some time this month to list what inspires you and try to surround yourself with reminders of those things. It will make you happy and help you become the person you want to be.

Happy New Year Sparklers!
With love,
Ciara

Comments