Seeking Groups To Host Summer Workshops



One of the most memorable moments from working for this organization was when I instructed a group to make friendship bracelets to give to their best friend and one of the girls raised her hand and asked “what if we don’t have a best friend?” I had to think quickly to tell her to make it for a family member or for herself, but that moment was a clear reminder for why I became so heavily involved in this organization. I want to empower these kids so that they can become confident leaders and know that people like me and the other great women I work with care about them. I have worked with so many young ladies through this organization, each of them so unique with incredible personality quirks. No group is ever the same which requires us to adapt and modify the activities to suit the needs of the kids we have at each event. 




We are currently working on our summer schedule so we can make a positive impact on girls in the Denver & Salt Lake area this summer. If you know of any groups of girls that might like to participate in one of our workshops, please let us know. The best way to reach us is through Facebook, Instagram, or our website. We look forward to seeing you this summer.

Comments