Life is Hard!



Life is hard. Sometimes it gets even harder and I’m sure many of you know what I’m talking about. But the harder a thing is, the better you get at handling it. People see how fast I work when it comes to writing papers or making hundreds of calls for work and they say, “Wow, how do you do it?” Well I wasn’t born with it, I can tell you that. It takes time and mistakes for any skill to develop and luckily we have life to go through, probably the best teacher and expert at it.
Life throws so many obstacles in your way and that is inevitable, but how you shape those experiences and how you learn from them are all up to you. Which is why I actually appreciate the mistakes I make, because now I know what not to do and what to do. A lot of people are afraid of making mistakes in the first place, one example is my mom. She always tries to make sure that she is doing everything perfectly and that affected me as I grew up. I thought that I could do no wrong and when I did, that I had to make sure that I regretted it immensely. I’m not saying that it was wrong of my mom to have me grow up with that kind of logic, but I definitely do not agree with it now. Mistakes are not the end of the world. To me they are the beginning of a new one, where I can only improve with time.  Xochil


Comments