My Ultimate Inspiration





One of my biggest inspirations in life is my mom and especially lately. She's struggled with anxiety for most of her life and I never understood how bad it was because she was always so good at hiding it and making it seem like it never affected her.
But lately her anxiety has been harder to overcome and I've seen how much it takes a toll on her and even though it's been hard the last few weeks I still see her get up and make the best effort she can every day. Because of that, she has inspired me to take on my own challenges and overcome my own issues. One of them being that I am too hard on myself whenever something wrong happens.  I always blame myself even if it isn't necessarily my fault.  One thing she always tells me is that you need people in your life to help you overcome challenges, because sometimes you just need their support to do so.  Xochil

Comments