Inspiration from Miss Jazmina!

One of my biggest inspirations is Miss Jazmina. Even though it may seem like it's just because she puts on makeup and looks gorgeous in it, it's not. It's more about the risks she takes with her makeup and looks. I love the fact that she can put on neon colored lipstick and wear it like nothing. In fact, I liked it so much; I decided to try it myself. The reaction I got from others was the same reaction I had when I seen her with the makeup. People would say things like "I wish I could wear that” or "you're so cool for trying that!" The thing is, ANYONE can try it, even if you think you can't.  Instead of just thinking that, I used her as inspiration and tried it myself. I felt amazing for doing so and I thank her for that. I know there has been a lifelong battle about whether makeup is just like putting on another face and not showing your actual beauty, but whatever thoughts you may have on the topic, makeup or no makeup, everyone is still beautiful. Don’t let the idea that a particular shade won't look good on you or that maybe that hair style isn't meant for you. How will you know if you don’t give it a try? You might actually end up loving it.  -Xochil








Comments