Crafting & Cocoa



Fundraising is an aspect of running SSSP that I don’t tend to enjoy, so I try to think of ideas that would make it fun for me and those involved. Party planning and crafting are two things I really enjoy, so I decided to try a new type of fundraiser for SSSP; a mommy and me event called “Crafting & Cocoa”.



It was a lot of fun to prep for, and a lot of fun to host. Since the event was a new idea I was considering this to be a “test run”, and I am happy to say that I plan to do it again next year. It was adorable to see the creativity of the girls in attendance.

We made two crafts. One was snowman ornaments out of old keys. The other was a canvas banner, with tassels that read either “Let it Snow” or “Warm and Cozy.” We hope that next year you can join us for Crafting & Cocoa!!
With Love, Ciara











Comments