Meet Our Newest Intern Stephanie

Hello everyone!

My name is Stephanie Clark and I’m going to be interning here at Shimmer Sparkle Shine!  Here’s a little about me. I’m completing my last semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho this December (cross your fingers) with a bachelors in Communication and an emphasis in Advocacy. Which just basically means I love what Shimmer Sparkle Shine stands for! I’m from Dallas Texas, but I have been living in Idaho for the past 3 years and loving the mountains! I am the second oldest of five siblings. I love everything girly and feminine. I love lace, tulle, chocolate or anything sweet, decorating, adventuring, flowers, music, cooking, baking, being productive, shopping, organizing, cheese and Spencer Dyal , my fiancé!


I’m so excited to be working with this organization and I can’t wait to see the good that will happen as a result of it! I love the principles of this organization and the recognition of the need for something like this. I feel that there is a lot of negative influence on women in the media and in society to be, look and feel a certain way about themselves. That pressure can be a motivator for good individual change, but also daunting at the same time. I have found with myself, and the women in my life, that there can be a negative influence that affect younger girls, in particular. I believe that it is vital to help them realize their potential, their strength and their ability to be and do great things! I hope to be able contribute to helping and empowering young women in my time here!



Comments